Strength. Core. Balance. Endurance. Stamina. Aerobic fitness. Recovery. Injury prevention.
Addressing the specific physiological demands of skiing, Ski Fit is a course of six classes over six weeks to help you strengthen your body, while improving your balance, muscular endurance, stamina, core stability and aerobic fitness to enable you to get the most out of your ski holiday. Investing in your fitness prior to your ski holiday may also help protect you from injuries on and off the slopes. Ski Fit has grown in popularity since its launch in 2009 and has been featured in the Guardian and across local media. The courses frequently sell-out, so book your Ski Fit place now by completing the form below…
- Six 1-hour sessions.
- Semi-private class, maximum six people.
- Exclusive use of the Health personal training studio.
- Weekly training, progressively designed to improve skiing fitness.
- Homework: exercises to help continue your progress between sessions.
- Access to our private VIP Ski Fit Facebook Group to share your experience with others.
- Only £135 per person.
Wednesday’s at 7pm, starting 14 November 2018. Please use the form below to apply, stating which course you are interested in joining and we’ll be in touch to confirm your place. Remember only the first six applicants will get a place…